Welcome!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Eric
Getting Stranger

Welcome!

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:37 pm

Hi all -

Welcome to the new ViennaTeng.com forums! If you have any questions about how to register or use the forum, feel free to ask it in the "Machine Room" forum. I'll try to help out (though I'm still learning the forum software myself).

Currently, you don't have to register to contribute, and we'll keep it that way unless it becomes an issue. But we encourage you to register, become part of the community, yadda yadda. These little on-line discussion boards can be pretty engaging. (Read: addicting ... Not that I'd know anything about that. Ahem.)

Also let us know what you think of the structure and categories, and so on. I'll be trying to update the look of the forum so that it blends in a bit better with the site, but feel free to make suggestions in that department, too. (Or if anyone has IBForum skinning chops and wants to contribute, drop us a line!)

okay, have fun!
Eric
Last edited by Eric on Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Eric Miller: occasional forum admin, occasional webmaster -

echeng
Hot Stranger

Postby echeng » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:02 am

Hey, Eric and Vienna! Eric here... or um, "echeng," as my online persona has become named.

Where's the "gossip" forum topic? ;)
Eric H Cheng | http://echeng.com
(Note: Cheng. Not Miller! ;-) )

Malanai
Cool Stranger

Postby Malanai » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:31 pm

Very spiffy new board!! Can't wait to fill it up ^_^
--Penny

rolith
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby rolith » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:43 pm

i've been in love since letterman. Still looking for the CDs, seems local retailers dont know good music if it bites them in the bumm.

Bogie
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Bogie » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:03 am

I like the look of the new forums! :D

Keep up the good work.

-bogie

tim
Cool Stranger

Postby tim » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:39 am

Bogie wrote: I like the look of the new forums! :D

Keep up the good work.

-bogie

Very cool. thanks for the hard work :-)

alexjes
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby alexjes » Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:17 pm

I haven't been in a online forum for a long time....did a lot of it in the '80s... the form has sure improved....this is very appealing. Way to go...

Tien Hannah
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Tien Hannah » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:21 pm

[SIZE=7] hello.... i am just checkin out the forum..... it sure changed from when i first went on........
o well :rolleyes:

hannah :D

p.s. GO VIENNA!!

Tien Hannah
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Tien Hannah » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:30 pm

Yeah.... I LUV this forum. it is so cool :lol: lol<i luv these emoticons!!> ^.^

yeah i m so geeky....

Hannah ^_^

hehe^_^

An Acoustic Guitar
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby An Acoustic Guitar » Fri May 02, 2003 10:44 pm

Now being an acoustic guitar, I appreciate my fellow stringed instruments. I had just the luck of "keying" onto Vienna's great use of my friend the piano. So I thought to myself, this looks like a great community to join so I just happend to strum on in!

Can't wait till she performes in San Diego at Twiggs coffeehouse!

In the meantime, I'm new to this whole community forum thing so everyone take care!

An Acoustic Guitar ^_^

Dave
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Dave » Sat May 03, 2003 5:30 pm

Hey everyone! As you can probably tell from my username, my name is Joe. Just kidding. :P

I'm Dave from Texas, and I'm a first day Aries, but honestly more of a Pisces. My turn-ons are--oh, sorry...wrong forum. <_<

I am completely in awe of Vienna's talent. I saw her name somewhere online, went to the website to download her songs, and was instantly hooked. I was sad to learn she wasn't coming to Dallas on her southwest tour, but I'm still remaining hopeful to catch her live one day. (I was even more upset when none of my friends or family down in Houston could make it to the shows.)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the community. Have a great day!

Dave

GeenaSu622
Cool Stranger

Postby GeenaSu622 » Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:27 pm

yes, i love the new forum... i hadnt been online in a while to check it out, but i used to post every once in a while on the old forum but i have to say this is MUCH better! i'm loving it.
-Gina

Alethia Su
Cool Stranger

Postby Alethia Su » Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:03 am

Wheee....forums are cyool....Yeah, I heart the forums, even though I'm a severe newbie...Oh well, so are we all, at one point or another! keep up the absolutely spiffing work!

-Alethia
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.<br>-Douglas Adams

Daturadaisy
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Daturadaisy » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:33 am

Hi all!

Nice to meet you!

I am a late comer to Vienna and discovered her music through some avid fans at a couple of Tori Amos forums that I am active at. I have Waking Hour which now almost never leaves the CD player!

Oh yeah, mostly I am a stressed out law school student living in San Francisco, but I am moving back to Seattle at the end of school ...

Melody

Sunmoon777
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby Sunmoon777 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:43 pm

[FONT=Impact][FONT=Optima][COLOR=purple]
Hi All!!

I am hooked!! I just saw Vienna on the CBS Morning Show, I was intranced. I immediately went on line looking for a web site. :D
I am trying to locate a local retailer that carries her CDs. I will purchase on-line before the weekend I am sure, but I just did not want to wait for the music to come, I Want IT Now!! :P
Oh well, Here's To Vienna!!!
What a great artist. I really hate I missed her last year when she was in my home town.
Take care all!
Jaci
(that's J.C.) :)

Return to “The Cafe”