Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to Vienna Teng & forum m

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Merry Christmas to all!
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 am

Reviving Ang Mo's favorite drawing from photobucket :

[edit] :
The original picture is from Eric Cheng, taken on November 2003 and uploaded on June 20, 2005 on Flickr as below :

Last edited by Walking Stranger on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 am, edited 12 times in total.
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 am

Thank you Walking Stranger for reposting that. The photo this drawing is based on is one of echeng's more superior photo's of Vienna. It captures more than the physical appearance but the aura and personality of the subject as well I think.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Ang Mo wrote:Thank you Walking Stranger for reposting that. The photo this drawing is based on is one of echeng's more superior photo's of Vienna. It captures more than the physical appearance but the aura and personality of the subject as well I think.

It's my pleasure Ang Mo !
Talking about aura, some people could see and judge a person not by the cover of the book he/she reads but through his/her eyes in a picture, probably they could feel more when they meet the person in real life.
Even if I'm not gifted with clearsightedness (though I wish I were a kind of E.T. with some kind of antenna on my forehead, a kind of in-build natural sensible equipment that could be very helpful to sense if someone is trustworthy or is a complete liar misusing your confidence...), we can sense her aura when she sings in live shows, makes fun of herself, talking about the stories of the songs and especially when we are among the audience and come to ask for some signature on some cds... ;) Well, most of you who did manage to see her live can feel that too, can't you ?
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Re: Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to Vienna Teng & forum m

Postby Ang Mo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 am

Merry Christmas to all for another year and I hope you gain appreciation for poetry as I have watching this YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkUS8A5Mb0
I now feel that great Yuletide feeling.

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 am

Based on a sign I saw in Tokyo earlier this month, I decided to adopt a new greeting this season:
Happy Party Christmas.

so, Happy Party Cristmas, forum!

s
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:25 am

Indeed, Merry (or Happy Party) Christmas, folks! :D
Chris

Return to “The Cafe”