Dream a little dream...

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

JohnEZ
Warm Stranger

Postby JohnEZ » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:10 pm

My dream was nothing special.
....OK, so maybe it was a little bit special.
....OK, so you can judge for yourself.

It was really simple. I arrived early for one of her concerts. She was fiddling around on the piano, and had a song book in front of her--all of her music was transcribed and bound, and she was checking it over.

Being the only one there at this point in time, I asked her how she is, you know, general chit chat.

She, on the other hand, was very flirtatious. :P

<Alarm Clock>
</End Dream>

Oh well :roll:
-John

eirlys
Warm Stranger

Postby eirlys » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:55 pm

This is weird...I had a dream with Vienna's music in it last night, only the second time. Was definitely listening to her music yesterday, and I hadn't in quite a while.
I was looking out the window of a car driving to the coast, and listening to 'Harbor.' I said, 'I really wish I could play this!!" And suddenly, Vienna taught me how in the car...apparently she was there. But there was no piano, so my hands just moved around clumsily with her example. Then I said 'thanks!' and woke up. And thought....that was strange.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

VT Dream reloaded (^_--)

Postby Walking Stranger » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 pm

deleted
Last edited by Walking Stranger on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:41 am

I dreamt that I went to a VT show with some friends and we were about to leave so I wanted to say goodbye to her. She was sitting behind a table and there were a lot of people seated next to her. They were chatting with her and I couldn't get a single word in. Whenever it seemed like they were finished I'd try to say something, but then they'd just keep talking! So I patiently waited and finally I told Vienna "You were really great! We're heading out now." I reached out my hand to shake hers and much to my surprise she reached out with both arms for a hug. I leaned in over the table to hug her and she kissed my cheek.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 pm

It's not only in dreams that she gives hugs. She did it to more than one stranger who came to see and listen to her at a Vienna Teng Band or Solo show.
I think it's a way to show how she is thankful to people making all the way to enjoy her music in live concert, enjoying here and now, at the present moment, and feeling the vibration of each key or note while her and her friends were playing.
She shows me a respect with a hug at Bix concert and I am respectful too for this kind gesture.
♡ Internet/Drugs/Seeds. Copy=Right. ACTA harms freedom. Stop ACTA!Please copy and share. Say NO to ACTA.

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:14 pm

Yeah, hugs are great! I've gotten hugs from her in real life too. ^_^

I had another dream, just last night! lol. I was staying in a house and I saw her and Alex in the building straight across so I told my Dad I was going to see them and he complained that I not stay out too late. So, I went outside and they were in this huge tour bus and I gave Vienna a present. She opened it and appeared to be reading whatever it was and then she started crying, which startled me a little. Then I went to get my camera and the bus driver drove us off to some place. Alex had on this really funny looking hat , so I took it from him and he chased me, lol.

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:29 pm

deleted
Last edited by Walking Stranger on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:02 am

What color was Vienna's hair dyed to? XD

meatballs with paper, yum! :D

Walking Stranger
Getting Stranger

Postby Walking Stranger » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:49 pm

deleted
Last edited by Walking Stranger on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:15 am

I dreamed of walking down the sidewalk and meeting up with Vienna and a Giant talking Hostess Twinkie. I told Vienna that I never had met a Giant talking Hostess Twinkie and she replied, "It spits tobacco too" and then it spits tobacco all over me. Anyway I was relieved when I woke up knowing she was not walking down the sidewalk with a pitbull...................

Had myself a diet coke for breakfast. The reassuring carbonated sting on the back of my throat brought me back to life.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 am

What an odd but amazing dream! A giant twinkie? XD lol. Did you try to eat it?

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 am

No, I did not try to eat it, especially since it chewed tobacco. I switched to Dolly Madison twinkies later. :wink: They are not called twinkies but winkies or something like that.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 am

Hmm...interesting. Have you ever had a zinger? They're like twinkies except they're raspberry flavor and they're colored like a plum color.

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:30 am

No, I have not tried a plum colored twinkie (Zinger). Are they Good? I have had snowballs, twinkies, ho ho's, cupcakes, but have not had a zinger. Now my life feels incomplete........................ :wink:

WintermoonSnow
Warm Stranger

Postby WintermoonSnow » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:28 am

They're really yummy! I had it at a friend's house many years ago. On one of my b-days I had a box of twinkies and zingers and my friends thought it would be a good idea to switch them into different boxes while I was sleeping. I was so confused when I woke up, lol.

Return to “The Cafe”