The Gravity "Unplugged" version

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

vernard
Howdy, Stranger!

The Gravity "Unplugged" version

Postby vernard » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:28 am

I've been a fan of Vienna Teng for a three years. Since 2003. My girlfriend and I met because of the song Gravity.

On the early stages of the website, I am pretty sure I downloaded here an "Unplugged" version of gravity, where Vienna Teng plays solo with the Piano.

I have lost the file already due to a hardware reformat... can someone share just that one file for old times sake??

maisie
Cool Stranger

Postby maisie » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:49 am

I believe you're referring to the "lake" version of Gravity. That old webpage with all the clickable seats still exists - the Gravity MP3 seat is near the center of the image.

http://v1.viennateng.com/etcetera/songscraps.html

maisie
Cool Stranger

Postby maisie » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:09 am

I started to listen to the mp3 myself while posting the last reply. :) I hadn't listened to that one in a while, and...wow. It brought back fond memories of early Vienna, solo with keyboard and tip jar, playing at places like the Blue Rock Shoot.

darthscsi
Warm Stranger

Postby darthscsi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:22 pm

maisie wrote:It brought back fond memories of early Vienna, solo with keyboard

For various reasons, every concert I've been to has been Vienna almost only solo with keyboard. I've never heard her accompanied by anything other than drums. Hopefully next month will be different. Though I think I have a preference for solo keyboard versions of many of the songs.

vernard
Howdy, Stranger!

Thank you so much!

Postby vernard » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:46 am

Thank you, thank you so much!

Return to “The Cafe”