Booking Vienna

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Malanai
Cool Stranger

Postby Malanai » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:55 pm

Has anyone sent an email to booking @viennateng.com and heard anything back? I know they're busy with her new tour and all.... but they DID say to contact them if you were "grumpy" that she wasn't coming near you! ^_~

I sent an email a few weeks ago suggesting venues around here and inquiring about a living room concert, and haven't heard anything. Wondered if anyone else had contacted that email addy.
--Penny

Steve
Hot Stranger

Postby Steve » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:39 pm

I did send them an email, letting them know that although I wasn't ''grumpy'' I did want to follow up on a venue Vienna said she'd be playing this year. I got a reply mail to visit a website to verify my email address so their spam blocker would let my message through, and after doing so another confirming that my message had been let through. But I have yet to hear from a live person...

- Steve in Western NC

Guest_Alderon

Postby Guest_Alderon » Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:12 pm

hmm

maybe they won't actually accept your booking unless you can guarantee a certain number
of people to attend... or maybe unless they're waiting until they get enough requests in
a given area... who knows. i guess in other words, there needs to be a local promoter...

i asked a long time ago about coming to Toronto, playing somewhere like C'est What, but i
guess she's not touring across the border... or maybe her fan base here is too small and
she wouldn't come unless her management knows there's a fan base?

more questions than answers, sorry

Alderon

Return to “The Cafe”