A few words from a fan

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

coolgal75
Howdy, Stranger!

Postby coolgal75 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:37 pm

It was such a pleasure to finally meet Vienna Teng in person last night at The Kendall Cafe, Cambridge, MA. I have been a fan since my friend Dave sent me the link to her website and I downloaded some of her MP3s. What beautiful melody and such inspiration too!

Vienna, if you are reading this, I just want to thank you again for coming to Boston for several performances. If you are ever in the area again, feel free to look me up. And if you are interested, the Boston chapter of NAAAP (National Association of Asian American Professionals) would love to work with you!

- Ceres
NAAAP Boston (www.naaapboston.org)

MissJSerenity
Cool Stranger

Postby MissJSerenity » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:41 am

I heard a lot of good things from her performance in Cambridge. That's why I am all excited about going to watch her perform in Virginia next tuesday :D
<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>"It's down a rugged road you've come. Though you had every reason to you didn't come undone. Somehow you made it to the other side. You didn't suffer in vain" <br><a href='http://www.xanga.com/missjserenity' target='_blank'>MissJSerenity | Xanga</a></span></span></span><br><br>

Wimpy
Cool Stranger

Postby Wimpy » Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:52 pm

She was excellent in NYC. Don't miss it. She sounds even better in person. Just wait till you hear her piano playing.. woot !!!

Return to “The Cafe”