Vienna Teng in New Orleans 10-01-03

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Warm Stranger

Postby ShaynePepper » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:05 pm

I just want to say a big thank you to Vienna and the people responsible for booking her to come to New Orleans a few days ago. It was an amazing show. I had talked to her a few minutes before the show, and told her how much I loved her music, so during the show she kept asking me what I wanted to hear. There were only 9 people in the audiance, so it was like having her in my living room!

Absolutely incredible! I think I'll take the drive out to Alabama in November (i think) to see her again!

Anxiously awaiting the new album, or any new outtakes to be posted on the website!

Howdy, Stranger!

Postby hef321 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:02 am

I can't thank you enough for letting me be the first fan to greet you in Louisiana. I hope your stay was pleasent here. I really enjoyed the experience and most of all..... doing me a favor!!! (don't worry, I will pay you back double) I am so embarassed for saying that but.... Thank you. Its definately a good performance. Live music is the best. It was a very intimate experience for me. I really wish that I could have converse more with you as you are a great person to talk to. (people!!! she is so nice) And as a joke, if you ever want to be a mechanic, I can hire you anytime. (She wanted to be a mechanic when she was younger if anyone don't know what I am talking about) Or if you want to soup up your car!!! lol

A message to Shayne. Let me know if you really want to go to the November one in Birmingham. I am willing to car pool and share hotel to cut down cost.

I also like to thank my friends introduce me to the music.

Z man

Return to “The Cafe”