Happy Birthday, Vienna!

Chat and sip. Beret optional.

Moderator: Ginny

Scot
Tengster

Happy Birthday, Vienna!

Postby Scot » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Yeah, I'm sure there's a million of these messages over on the Facebook, but at least I'm the first one here. :)

scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Steve
Hot Stranger

Re: Happy Birthday, Vienna!

Postby Steve » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:02 am

Seconded!

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:31 am

I will third that!
“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” Sinclair Lewis

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:33 am

Scot wrote:Yeah, I'm sure there's a million of these messages over on the Facebook

Funny thing about that - with the amount of fans she has, you'd think she gets a million messages on social media, but I really don't think she does. I don't have constant notifications to check on her Fan Page; based on search results, it seems her Twitter @ volume is pretty low.

So when she says "I'd love to hear" from her fans, go for it. She really does want to hear from everyone, social media account not required. :D

Michele
Strange

Postby Michele » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:41 am

...and she just said so on Facebook :lol:

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:46 am

After the election I read that Hollywood is making a sequel to "White Men Can't Jump" called, "White Men Can't Think" Elections are like football games and in four years there will be a re-match. Sort of like the rivalry between Michigan and Ohio State, wins and losses are all part of the dance. It was interesting to read Vienna's post about the update on her personal life. She certainly has a very busy life but it is my greatest hope she continues in her musical endeavors as well although she might not do as many concerts due to constraints, but after watching her perform live, I think she still needs to perform because she is not merely good, but great. In my opinion that is why she must still perform.
“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” Sinclair Lewis

Return to “The Cafe”