Rama Llama

How to be a music lover and a good citizen? Discuss.

Moderator: Vienna

Ang Mo
Tengster

Rama Llama

Postby Ang Mo » Sun May 11, 2014 2:56 am

The worlds first sustainable sleeping bag. Temp rating 70 degrees F to 20 degrees F
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/44290864/rama-llama-what-helps-you-sleep-at-night
They should consider making a Rama Llama jacket and vest. I just hope it does not smell like a wet llama when it rains........
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

cmooreNC
Tengster

Re: Rama Llama

Postby cmooreNC » Mon May 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Ding Dong?

I sort of expected to see that somewhere in your post. Since it wasn't there, I had to add it myself! :D
Chris

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Mon May 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Hmm, I was expecting to see something about Diet Coke! :)
Hi everyone!

scot

ps- wish me luck- Today we're presenting our capstone project for the MBA program I've been in. 22 months and it's over today. :)
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Tue May 13, 2014 4:35 am

Here's luck to you Scot on your MBA!

I was thinking more like Muhammad Ali and him saying, " I am going to beat the hell out of the Rama Llama in the Bahamas!"

The"Ding Dong" is pretty hard to beat though..................

I have stopped drinking diet coke. I have not had one in four weeks and four days. Do I feel any better? No! Am I feeling like a deranged monkey being denied fresh bananas. Yes! However, I turned to drinking coffee, not straight coffee because it tasted like liquid burned toast, but that Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte is the crack cocaine of coffee. It is a magnificently tasty drink either hot or cold in the Frappucino style. The independent store I also go to does not know how to make a cinnamon dolce latte so I had to teach them how to make an Alaskan Polar Bear Heater.... (see video for recipe)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jfvHBFRk9Q
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Tue May 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Wait...what? Ang Mo has stopped drinking Diet Coke???!!!!

The next thing you know, Vienna will be playing a show in Australia! Like THAT will ever happen.... :lol:

How did the presentation go, Scot? Well, I hope!
Chris

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Thu May 15, 2014 5:48 am

I think Vienna already performed in Sydney Australia a few years back.........

I was pondering reincarnation today and thought about how great it would be to be a harp seal. I mean you lay around during the warm parts of the day and take naps, then you have a smorgasbord of all you can eat sushi from Squid to Mackerel or maybe some mollusks, and plenty of chicks to hit on in between naps. The only downside would be getting sucker punched by an Orca, Polar Bear, or Great White Shark........I would make a really cute harp seal pup, all soft, furry, and white with big hobbit eyes but then again I could be beaten to death with a club by an insensitive fur trapper. Perhaps I could make them feel guilty by wearing the Rama Llama as I take my nap so the trapper will feel bad about braining me with that club. I will have to ponder this reincarnation some more........lots of pros.......and a few cons.....but that is true of any life.

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 am

cmooreNC wrote:Wait...what? Ang Mo has stopped drinking Diet Coke???!!!!

The next thing you know, Vienna will be playing a show in Australia! Like THAT will ever happen.... :lol:

Hi Chris.
Yup - presentation went well and after 22 months, I'm all done. Graduation this weekend, then, coincidentally, I'm off to Sydney for work! :)
^Thanks.
scot
My little attempt at a Vienna Teng WWW page (Set lists, song info., and more...)

cmooreNC
Tengster

Postby cmooreNC » Fri May 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Scot wrote:

Hi Chris.
Yup - presentation went well and after 22 months, I'm all done. Graduation this weekend, then, coincidentally, I'm off to Sydney for work! :)
^Thanks.
scot

Excellent! Have a great graduation weekend, Scot! And I hope the move to Sydney goes well.
Chris

Scot
Tengster

Postby Scot » Fri May 23, 2014 5:08 am

cmooreNC wrote:
Scot wrote:

Hi Chris.
^Thanks.
scot

Excellent! Have a great graduation weekend, Scot! And I hope the move to Sydney goes well.

Not a move- just a business trip. Still always fun to visit Australia. :)

scot

Return to “Green Caravan...and Beyond”