If Vienna does a concert in El Yunque Rain Forest or the Hoh

How to be a music lover and a good citizen? Discuss.

Moderator: Vienna

Ang Mo
Tengster

If Vienna does a concert in El Yunque Rain Forest or the Hoh

Postby Ang Mo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 am

Rain forest in Washington State I think it would be very cool if the concert guests were put inside of these and of course a special one that supports the keyboard and equipment that Vienna would play for the guests. Sort of like an Ewok concert from Star Wars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqImIChxJ-E A floating concert I would call it.

Instead of Woodstock, call it Viennastock or Cloudstock, or some such thing. It would be epic!
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

cmooreNC
Tengster

Re: If Vienna does a concert in El Yunque Rain Forest or the

Postby cmooreNC » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 pm

I love the viewer comments... "uhhhh, that's a hammock." (and that is one of the more polite ones)
Chris

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:57 am

Well another person's home is another person's hammock to coin a phrase. I still like the bizarre visual of these things raised to different heights like theatre seats as they watch the concert in a heavy rainfall.
--the only adults who are never depressed: chuckleheads, California surfers, and fundamentalist Christians who believe they have had a personal encounter with Jesus and are saved once and for all. Would you trade your depression to become any of these?

Ang Mo
Tengster

Postby Ang Mo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:38 am

These hammocks are being sold in San Francisco now. Great photos of the city taken with these photos on the website. http://www.stingraytent.com

Return to “Green Caravan...and Beyond”